£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are working exclusively with a well known blue chip business. With around 15 million customers, they are a very customer centric. The business is focused on data driven strategy with plans to double the data science team over the next couple of years, so it's an exciting time to join. The team is looking to create new capabilities to make faster and better decisions. You will be targeted on finding actionable opportunities within their wealth of data, particularly building out their AI and Machine Learning capabilities.
- Create capabilities/models and capitalise on opportunities advanced techniques such as Machine Learning
- Leverage requirements for data, access and tool sets, and ensuring Data Science Algorithms/Models are embedded into industrial strength solutions
- Collaborating as required with equivalent data scientists in the Group to build next generation models and further exploit the Group's built analytics capability
- Carry out analyses and drive clear recommendations and action plans and measure outcomes. Present plans and outcomes to senior management to ensure buy-in and on-going support
- Coaching junior data scientists in the team as the function and accountability's grow
- 3 years experience working as a data scientist
- Experience with modelling
- Considerable experience working with Python
- Have used machine learning technique
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Manager - Analytics
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox