City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum + bonus & benefits
25 days ago
Sphere are partnered with a Global iGaming & Sorts Betting Group based and they are looking for a Senior Data Scientist scientist that will help them discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data!
This persons primary focus will be building high quality prediction models and work with the Marketing, Product & Commercial teams to provide Data Science solutions.
- Create Machine Learning models and systems needed to optimise the Marketing and Customer management of an online gaming product.
- Create models to identify and solve underlying business problems.
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms and deploy those algorithms into a live production environment.
- Conduct research and development activities, data exploration and discovery, develop prototypes, algorithms and proof of concepts, using leading data science and innovative Big Data solutions.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing and Product development teams
- The candidate should possess a degree in a quantitative field like Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operational Research (or comparable studies)
- Ability to code in R or Python
- Experience in Base Management modelling - churn, propensities, forecasting
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Experience in dealing with non technical stakeholders
- Analytical mind-set skill with the ability to turn a business question / problem into an analytics plan.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling Mary now on 0203 869 2046.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website!
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox