City of London, London
£11500 - £80000 per annum
12 days ago
Senior Data Scientist, User Growth - Global Social Media Platform - London - £80K - £100K
This is a unique opportunity for an experience analyst to join the world's fastest growing social media platforms!
Having created a brand new ecommerce arm to business, this media powerhouse are looking for someone to play a senior role in the data science department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand new team, define processes and leave a lasting legacy on one of the world's largest social media companies.
- Join one of the world's fastest growing social media platforms
- Play a decisive role in user/audience/customer growth
- Based in Central London with very flexible working
- Lucrative salary depending on experience - £80K - £100K
- Provide end-to-end quantitative analysis including metrics design, model development, data analysis and dashboard building
- Design and analyse A/B testing experiments to optimise the efficiency and ROI
- Constantly identifying ways to improve long-term customer value and ensure sustainable growth of the business
- Apply user label and user portrait data assets and build synergy with data product teams to craft audience targeting capabilities of e-commerce performance marketing
- Bachelor's degree or above in a statistical field (data science preferred)
- Expert experience in SQL, Python, R and Tableau
- Sound understanding of statistical methods and applications such as A/B testing, probability, regression
- At least 3 years' experience of working in an analytical role in an ecommerce/digital environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Manager - Analytics
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox