City of London, London
£60000 - £100000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior Data Scientist (Time Series)
Fantastic opportunity to join an innovative AI business transforming the world production efficiency for some of the largest corporations in the world!
Their product is based around advanced machine learning technologies for sophisticated time series analysis.
Looking for an experience data scientist or machine learning engineer to build ML algorithms for optimisation, anomaly detection, regression which will be scaling up factories globally.
- Join a specialised AI company, work on some of the most advanced machine learning projects
- Opportunity to work with some of the biggest blue-chip clients globally
- London based office with the option to work remotely (occasional travel to head office requires)
- Generous basic salary of up to £100k for someone with 3+ years experience in time series machine learning
- Develop innovative machine learning algorithms for time series analysis
- Analyse algorithm performance bottlenecks and propose solutions for improvement and optimisation
- Prepare new algorithms for deployment and support deployment to production
- Monitor algorithms metrics, statistics and performance
- Work in a team and collaborate with other colleagues to contribute into a common knowledge base
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field
- Strong background in machine learning and deep learning
- 3+ years experience in machine learning
- Sound understanding of anomaly detection and signals processing and analysis
- Expert coding skills in Python
- Practical knowledge of ML/DL frameworks (Scikit, PyData stack, Tensorflow PyTorch etc)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox