City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
23 days ago
Senior Demand Account Exec for Leading Ad Tech Business - London - £35000-£40000
My client is a leading media and tech business who strive to create the worlds best online and entertainment experiences.
They specialise in premium video content, robust data, and advanced technology.
Their business is revolutionising the way publishers and marketers transact across all screens, data types, and sales channels.
If you want to be at the forefront of a team who are empowering TV as a platform this is the business for you!
- Medical and Dental care
- Pet insurance
- Free digital TV and internet
- Commuter discounts
- Discounts to over 700 retailers
As a Senior Demand Account Exec, you will:
- Work closely with Demand Sales to ensure client's budgets are delivered in a timely manner with excellent operational execution.
- Be the first operational point of contact for agencies and trading desks, providing technical insights and troubleshooting RTB campaigns.
- Ensure client's goals are achieved by optimising pacing/performance on a regular basis.
- Identify technical constrains and debug creatives issues before affecting campaign delivery.
- Monitor actively programmatic campaigns on a daily basis, flag impression and performance discrepancies with buyers and escalate more complex issues with internal tech teams when necessary.
- Understand programmatic bidding behaviours in order to suggest accurate pricing recommendations for clients and achieve best results possible for all parties.
- Collaborate and/or coordinate clients meetings/calls, build stronger connections with buyers, up sell and promote products when possible.
- Minimum 2/3 years of Account management/trafficking/Adops experience in the programmatic industry. Experience working for a trading desk, agency or publisher.
- Committed to go the extra mile in order to achieve best results for clients.
- Robust knowledge in Programmatic either Buy side or Sell side.
- Be proactive and foresee problems before they turn into issues.
- Capable of managing daily workload efficiently based on team's priorities and goals.
- True technical skills, debugging creative tags, ability to read programmatic Ad requests.
- Ability to learn fast in an always changing tech environment.
- Strong analytical skills, confident working with large data sets, building campaign dashboards and reports with Excel will be considered.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox