City of London, London
£40000 - £43000 per annum
6 months ago
Senior Digital Ad Ops Associate - Publisher - Fully Remote - £43,000
My clients are a leading American Publisher with offices in London and New York. They have won over 100 awards for their excellence in journalism.
You will be partnering with teams across London, Paris, Hong Kong and Singapore, to ensure campaign management and performance are consistently met, while maintaining client satisfaction and positive experiences with our partners.
If you are a detail-oriented, self-motivated individual able to work effectively within a team environment, this is the role for you!
- Fully remote
- Part of an industry leading business
- Opportunity to work with international teams
As a Senior Digital Ad Ops Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Traffic campaigns and ensure on-time launch across Display, Mobile, In-App, Newsletter and Audio environments,
- Receive and test advertising materials to ensure that assets comply with company specs and display correctly in the appropriate environments.
- Monitor delivery and analyse the performance of multiple advertising campaigns.
- Utilize various ad technology and reporting platforms for set-up, optimization and campaign performance.
- Execute post-campaign analysis by compiling final reports and insights, viewability and storm wrap decks.
- Significant digital advertising experience (including DFP)
- Experience using Google Ad Manager
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities, duties and projects in a fast paced environment
You can apply for this role of a Senior Digital Ad Ops Associate now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.