City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits
2 months ago
Senior Digital Analyst | iGaming
We are very excited to be working with an innovative tech-company who are a Global Web and Digital Solutions provider for iGaming! They are looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to help drive the digital data across a team of passionate analysts.
Reporting into the Head of Conversion this person will play a key role in delivering actionable insight to their key stakeholders and teams across the business, all while having the chance to work in a super competitive and rewarding industry.
- Analysing a range of digital data to produce impactful and actionable insights.
- Deep dive into complex data sets in order to understand, identify and monitor key factors which can improve user journey
- Work closely with UX Researchers to ensure a combination of quantitative and qualitative data for a 360-degree view of their users
- Collaborate with other teams to optimises processes and automate reporting
- Min 4+ Years' experience in a Digital analytics role (marketing, product or performance)
- Demonstrable experience in web analytics and/or marketing analytics.
- Strong Adobe Analytics experience (TAG experience desirable)
- Experience building visually engaging dashboards in BI tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Management or leadership experience desirable.
- Thrives in a challenging and energetic environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling Mary now on 0203 869 2046.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website!