City of London, London
8 months ago
Senior Digital Analytics Manager - Fintech - London/flexible working - £80,000
Brand new opportunity to take ownership of the digital analytics team for a leading fintech business!
You will be responsible for building and leading the digital analytics team, playing a key strategic role in the business and taken the data function to the next level.
The role is based in Central London with plenty of flexibility and a salary of up to £80,000 pa!
- Join a multi-award winning fintech business, famed on their innovation in the AI
- Head up a brand new digital analytics function with scope to grow the team from day one
- Work with market leading brands, changing the world of consumer payments forever
- Great benefits and flexible working, along with unrivalled training and progression
- Building out the digital analytics team
- Develop the digital framework that supports business objectives and goals
- Implementing digital analytics dashboards providing clear insights
- Expert analysis on multichannel performance, funnel & ecom performance, user journey and landing pages
- Overseeing all tracking specifications across websites and apps
- Control the budget for digital analytics tools and systems
- Extensive experience in leading a marketing/digital analytics department
- Expert knowledge of Google analytics tools - GA360/GA4
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Exemplary leadership and communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.