£35000 - £37000 per annum
Amber Millar Chambers
6 months ago
Job Title: Senior Digital Communications
Location: HQ South (Kidlington, Oxfordshire)
Reports to: Digital & Creative Services Manager
Direct Line Management: NA
As the Senior Digital Communications Officer you will:
- Developing and increasing public engagement across all social media outputs and internal channels, reviewing, and producing engaging content across written copy and visual aids, also analysing their impact and identifying risks.
- Lead on day to day delivery and coordination of social media across the Forces Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube, also providing advice to senior offices and staff on tone of voice and content.
- Create and manage an administration database of authorised users, with record of password changes and user agreements (Internal Communications)
- Provide guidance and support to fellow colleagues, sharing best practices and effective use of social media as the department up skills.
- Seek out, evaluate, and introduce new ways of engaging the public through digital and social channels.
- At times, represent the force and members of the senior management team in management meetings, operations and briefings.
- Oversee the digital team and officers ensuring successful planning, delivery, coordination and evaluation of social media across all force accounts.
- A recognised qualification in digital or social media
- Experience working in a large organisation, producing compelling social content across video, graphics and written copy.
- Ability to adapt, prioritise workloads, problem solve and execute accurate work in line with deadlines
- Proven abilities to implement and monitor communication strategies and digital campaigns.
- Excellent IT skills and confident understanding of digital channels for communication.
- Experience using and understanding web technologies, creating trackable links eg. Bit.ly Linktr.ee and web content management systems.
- Understanding of content auding and statistical analysis of content on order to aid recommendations.
- Drivers license is considered essential for this role.
If you're interested in hearing more, please send your CV with a good time to call, . I look forward to hearing from you!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.