City of London, London
£45000 - £56000 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Digital Content Manager - Independent Agency - up to £56,000
- A full-service search marketing agency, specialising in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) tactics to help websites perform better and help its clients win more business from search engines.
- Quickly established themselves as one of the UK's leading SEM companies winning the E-Commerce award at the 2010 Herald Digital Business Awards.
- They invest heavily in training, benefits and incentives for their employees including best-in-class training and excellent reward schemes to help employees progress and develop their careers.
- As an experienced content strategist, the Senior Digital Content Manger will take a hands-on role on some of our key client accounts.
- They will take a leading role in the development of SEO content strategies for their clients, and will perform analysis of website content, providing data-led recommendations for optimisation that will drive performance and contribute to client delight.
- They will be expected to lead by example to maintain a best-in-class SEO content service, and embody role model behaviour in everything they do.
- They will also contribute to aspects of service development and delivery across the wider SEO team, particularly Digital Engagement, supporting the DE Lead.
- Responsible for driving SEO content strategies and ensuring end-to-end implementation across key client accounts. The SDCM should also support Digital Content Managers and Digital Content Executives to develop strategies, and they will oversee the day-to-day implementation of strategy priorities on their squad.
- Project management of content work on their assigned squad, including working closely with the squad lead on monthly task planning, delegation of tasks, ensuring adherence to agreed schedules and budgets, and proofing and QA-ing junior team members' content work to uphold quality standards across accounts
- Analysis of website content, taking a data-led approach to identifying gaps and opportunities for SEO content optimisation
- Using a range of SEO industry tools, including Google Search Console, SEMRush, STAT and Google Analytics, to audit, analyse and provide reports around on-page content for key client accounts to assess website performance and feed into strategy priorities.
- Practical knowledge of digital content analysis and reporting to identify opportunities for SEO content optimisation
- Track record of driving measurable success through digital content strategy
- Strong evidence of service development/innovation
- Excellent project management skills, working with multiple stakeholders to achieve strategic objectives
- Demonstrable experience using Analytics platforms to measure content ROI
- In-depth understanding of keyword research
- Experience running large-scale content audits
- Proven track record of content analysis and reporting to identify opportunities and track content success
- Experience of working within a client-facing environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.