City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
Senior Digital Analytics Implementation Manager - UK Fintech - £65,000
This is a brand new role that has been created as part of an exciting new digital team build to facilitate the launch of some incredible & innovative products for a leading UK fintech.
You will be the first hire into the team and play a decisive role in the implementation Google Analytics, web tagging and customer tracking to ensure optimum customer conversions.
The role is based in Central London with flexible working and a salary of up to £65,000!
- Join a multiaward winning fintech business, famed on their innovation in AI
- Become an integral member in a new, purpose built digital function focused on the launch of a new cutting edge product
- Be the company expert on Google Analytics and help the business navigate through the transition to GA4
- Great benefits and flexible working, along with unrivalled training and support
- Be responsible for the implementation and tagging to track effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for testing new implementation to ensure everything is working efficiently and effectively
- Work with frontend developers to define analytics tagging standards across the business
- Supporting product teams and acquisition marketing teams on adhoc tagging requests
- Create analytics specifications for development teams to work from for specific implementation and tagging requests
- Work closely with digital analytics agency ensuring alignment on implementation standards
- Be a proactive member of the digital analytics team supporting growth of the area and driving value
- Expert with Google Analytics (GA360, GA4, GTM)
- Strong tagging experience with Google Tag Manager, including marketing tag implementation
- Experience working with data layers and analytics libraries
- Sound understanding of digital marketing, customer acquisition and conversion rate optimisation
- Would be great if you also had some experience with tools like BigQuery, Appsflyer and Optimizely
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Manager - Data, Insights & Analytics
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.