22 days ago
Senior Digital Planner/Buyer - Global Agency - Tech client
The UK's largest media planning and buying agency is hiring for digital talent to work on one of their flagship client accounts! Forward-thinking and creative work with clients has been recognised by the wider industry with a range of accolades including Agency of the Decade and Most Effective Agency in the World. They also hold the IPA Platinum CIPD Award for outstanding Learning and Development, reflective of the fact of the fact that on the agency has achieved IPA Gold Accreditation consistently. Every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan, with almost 100 training initiatives available. They champion diversity and inclusivity and are looking to add exceptional talent to their growing team.
As a senior digital planner buyer, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the AD to create media strategy and channel rationale. Coordinating planning activities between internal stakeholders and clients.
- Understanding and interrogating client briefs to develop implementation plans.
- Researching and interpreting data to ensure strategic insights are applied to help define the central planning approach for all markets for digital activity.
- Staying up to date with market trends, industry news and competitor activity to advise clients of future strategy.
- Sharing relevant business knowledge is shared with the relevant internal teams.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience planning and buying media campaigns, ideally with a good understanding of digital media channels.
- You will be able to think strategically and be highly analytical.
- You are a team player, who is able to communicate effectively and clearly both internally and externally.
- You have strong attention to detail.
- You are passionate about delivering exceptional client service.
You can apply for this role of AV Media Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox