6 months ago
Senior Digital Planner/Buyer - Global Media Agency - 34k - 38k
This agency sits in an award-winning network and deals with planning and buying for some of the world's smartest advertisers. Within the network, they have the largest digital operations around the world, and with a greater geographic footprint than any competitor.
This agency is looking for someone with a deep knowledge of digital media and a true passion for its progression and implementation. They are looking for someone commercially minded, who's tenacious attitude allows them to successfully communicate why innovative campaigns are the best for their client.
As a Senior Planner/Buyer your responsibilities will include:
- This person will be responsible for the day-to-day planning of digital media campaigns that are set to grow significantly.
- Onboarding new parts of the client's digital business.
- You will be required to strategically dissect and briefs to ensure delivery of the best possible client solutions in the activation teams.
- Run client status meetings where necessary.
- Actively work to promote best practice and efficiency gains in everything the team does.
- You will have at least 2 years' media agency experience, primarily focused on digital media planning and buying, with some of this on channel activation
- You will have a demonstrated track record of managing challenging clients..
- You will have a proven ability to manage multiple deliverables and delegate effectively, whilst nurturing the development of team members.
- You will be technically and analytically minded, yet service-industry-suited with the potential to develop client leadership and more advanced staff management roles.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.