Up to £60000 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
12 month FTC
Senior Project Manager
12 month FTC- £60k
London Bridge based brand, fully remote for now
My client, a truly global marketing agency, with a portfolio of incredible clients is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager on a 12 month FTC as soon as possible. They have had a phenomenal year, with increased client spend, and more projects through the door, and as such need to hire an additional person. This business works with the world's largest brands, who, due to the nature of the industries they are in have thrived despite this challenging year.
My client is looking for a Senior Project Manager, with a minimum of 5 years experience and a love of agile to join their well established and high performance Digital Marketing solution teams. You will naturally be passionate about all things digital, and have a proven track record in product delivery method. You will be inquisitive and collaborative in equal measure. This team is one of the highest performing business units globally for this brand, and they are responsible for the delivery of UX optimisation and personalisation solutions a major global ecom site. This team is fully dedicated to site optimisation and the improvement of the user experience, and these are two things you must have a brilliant understanding of. As Senior Project Manager you will be tasked with supporting the divisions ongoing success.
You will also have a strong understanding of data driven marketing and insights, and this function focuses on data at its core to drive insights and produce affective solutions. You will have had previous experience managing complex projects in an Agile environment where you have had to shape the client roadmap, manage expectations and implement successful ecommerce .com solutions.
As senior Project manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for delivering and managing multiple large as well as small concurrent UX & technical projects aligned to data insights and recommendations
- You will be very stakeholder facing, working with clients to inform and shape the roadmap, prioritising effective work into the team that drives and meets business KPI's
- You will manage the the backlog items and take ownership over planning and controlling of sprints.
- Manage communication between key stakeholders - this will include client, suppliers, global business units and internal teams where necessary.
- You will have ownership over project budgets (£1.5m+)
- Your documentation will be incredible: Project plans, budgets, utilisation reports, SoW, sprint, risk and issue logs
- Be a source of support for team members and mentor people well. You will lead by example.
- You will be collaborative and work with cross functional teams to assure quality and reviews are conducted with discipline leads across Delivery, Data, Design, Technical and content publishing.
- 5 + years Project management experience
- Experience managing single project budgets in excess of £1.5m
- Experience managing multiple project workstreams over a single year.
- Highly experienced in the management and delivery of digital experiences.
- Well versed in best practices in data, UX, design and technical delivery
- Evidence of delivering large/complex digital products,
- Experienced in delivering in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Experienced working in a UX focused team - Research, Workshops, Prototype development, User testing
- Experienced in managing projects full cycle within JIRA and Confluence
- Client facing and presentation skills -
- Track record of delivering digital products with CMS experience (ideally AEM)
- Strong IT/Technical skills (as well as MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel, Project, JIRA, Adobe creative suite) - You are comfortable with data/infrastructure/back-end web technologies
If you are interested in seeing the full briefing back for this role, please apply with your CV and if suitable, we will call you to arrange a full briefing.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.