City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
2 months ago
Senior Digital/Web Analyst - UK Leading Publisher (£55,000-£65,000)
An exciting Senior Web Analyst opportunity at one of UK's leading publishers who have a global presence. Part of a larger media group, their brands deliver highly engaging, trusted content to millions of loyal customers around the globe. Their brands reach over 24 million people daily, reaching over 10 million daily readers across the UK.
The purpose of your role will be to provide first class insights on website optimisation to internal stakeholders across the business in the aim of increasing their audience and subscriptions across multiple brands.
-Their brands provides print, newspaper, magazine and online readers with coverage of the latest developments/news across any industry or topic (general news, tech, science, sport and many more!)
-Become a central part of the business and the go-to person for web/digital analytics for their multiple brands
-Great opportunity to up-skill and work with senior stakeholders and C-level executives
- Take the lead role in Web Analytics using Google Analytics and BigQuery, taking ownership of reporting and data requirement
- Produce insight and commentary for key stakeholders that clearly and accurately demonstrate ROI from a campaign, customer journey or digital product initiative
- Working with their tracking manager, determine and ensure correct data collection for existing, and new projects and initiatives.
- Use advanced analytics using data to drive business decisions and optimize campaigns and the digital customer journey.
- Ensure the completeness, quality, consistency and presentation of data used for analysis and BI reporting using data derived different systems.
- Work with C-level executives and directors/managers across editorial, commercial, marketing and content teams
- At least 3+ years experience
- Strong proficiency/commercial experience with Google Analytics and Big Query
- Ideally from a media or agency background
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.