City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Commission
11 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun, passionate team that offer excellent progression opportunities.
My client is a well established content and platform company. They work wit the likes of Radio Times, BBC Good Food and BBC History. They focus on engaging over 82 million passionate consumers globally each month, offering them world-class content and innovative new products and services.
- Liaise with planners & buyers
- Look after the GroupM agency patch
- Pitching to clients
- Work closely with your manager and the vertical leads (in the Market, Trading and Partnership teams) in identifying and targeting key clients to cultivate digital ad revenues.
- No cold outreach is needed. You will be going into a well established network.
What They Are Looking For-
- Good digital landscape (display & programmatic)
- Dealt with media agencies
- Comfortable pitching
- Experience in a AM / Sales role
- Team Player
The Exciting Bits-
- Hybrid working
- Fast progression
- Regular social events
You can apply for the role of Digital Trading Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Technology and Media Sales
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.