New York, USA
US$190000 - US$200000 per annum + + double OTE + equity
4 days ago
Senior Sales Director - Programmatic AdTech - $200k base + Double OTE - 400k + equity
About The Company
Get involved with a company who is transforming AdTech into a more ethical place. This company are leaders in Programmatic Advertising, having one of the highest levels of brand safety in the industry accompanied by cookieless targeting capabilities.
Their top-of-the-line technology has gained them partnerships with highly trusted partners and has received lots of funding to expand into the US market.
The abilities of making a direct impact and having major career progression opportunity are what separates this role from other businesses. You can expect to enjoy an environment of fast paced growth and expansion as they are planning to triple in size by next year.
Managing a team of two sales people and building and maintaining relationships with Agency and Brand personnel is a key piece of this role, so someone who has good previous relationships with agencies would be very fitting to help grow this company and make the world of advertising transform.
- Received large funding and backed by strong partnerships
- Industry-leaders in Programmatic Advertising
- Work with globally recognized brands
- Major professional growth opportunity working with innovative technology
- Competitive salary + Double OTE + equity
As the Senior Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of three sellers who will be bringing individual contributions of revenue during key periods of company growth as you are one of the first Senior Directors in the nation.
- Maintain past relationships with agency and brand personnel and build new ones to increase revenue leading a team of consultative sellers
- Working with and leading your team as they take responsibility for the full sales cycle which includes prospecting, developing contacts, qualifying opportunities, pricing proposals, negotiating, and closing deals.
- Work with Account Managers and Ad Operations internally to ensure they understand what success will look like for the client
- Build and bundle innovative solutions that align well with the company's main strengths and are deliverable
- 5+ years of Advertising, Technology or Media experience in a sales, support, or marketing role (internships included).
- 3+ years in a leadership role.
- Have a good knowledge of consumer trends focused in digital advertising, programmatic, and privacy.
- Highly respectable towards clients and colleagues.
- Commendable client service and communication skills.
- Highly passionate and driven to join a rapidly growing, highly funded company
- Expertise in a CRM software.
You can apply for this role of Senior Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox