City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum + + Bonus variable
9 months ago
In an era where marketing budgets have hit the wall and digital marketing creative is under-performing, We are empowering companies to break out of this "confidence crisis" by shifting digital creative from subjective "guesswork" to science.
We are looking for a Director, Customer Success in our London office to be responsible for developing deep consultative partnerships with clients in the Financial Services, to help them achieve their business goals/objectives and establish the brand as an integral partner in driving results.
- End-to-End management of enterprise clients starting with Onboarding
- Build long-term strategic partnerships focused on driving significant ROI for our Financial Services clients to allow us to expand relationships over time and exceed the revenue targets set for the account
- Own the commercial's elements of the relationship identifying and capitalising on upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Understand customer's business and objectives, thereby ensuring customers are successful and generate tangible business value using our technology
- 7+ year's experience working in the account management function in enterprise marketing software
- Business consulting (Top 10) is essential
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and concepts, specifically performance marketing.
- Ability to build strong team relationships with all functions of the business (sales, operations, engineering, finance, legal, marketing, etc.).
- Experience in the Financial Services.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Enterprise Customer Success Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.