£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior Display Manager - Fintech - London - 60-70K
Head up the Display function at an industry-leading fintech business.
This is a fantastic opportunity join a high performing global trading business and lead on programmatic display and Paid Social across two award winning brands.
Reporting directly into the Global Head, you will be responsible for a number of markets implementing 3rd party advertising technology, applying tracking, planning and executing digital campaigns, optimization and presenting results to internal stakeholders.
- Work for a global leader in the trading space
- Play a decisive role in the overall leadership of the Display function
- Utilise some of the most cutting-edge technology on the market
- Generous benefits, flexible working, London offices
- Meeting targets and ensuing the return of investment from display & social is maximized
- Managing 3rd party advertising technology on a day-to-day basis, including DSP, ad server & ad-fraud tech
- Managing the relationships with direct media owners and negotiate rates
- Creating processes and best practices documents to ensure a uniform account structure exists globally, allowing for fluid management and scaling
- Awareness of media owner's advertising policies that cover complex speculative financial products, and ensuring advertising accounts are
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 3+ years working in display & social advertising - focused within the APAC region (AUS, SG specific)
- Expert/hands-on knowledge of both programmatic and direct media buying, bidding strategies, optimization and testing methods and account management
- Adept in managing 3rd party bidding technology/DSPs, ad-servers (the Google stack) and ad-fraud software
- Experience in managing campaigns in Twitter & Facebook (Reddit preferred)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.