City of London, London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
19 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Ecommerce Manager to join a fantastic Fin tech start up who were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. They are listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest start ups in London. They are looking for an ambitious and analytical Senior Ecommerce Manager to establish ecommerce as the main channel of revenue for the business. You will play a critical part in the development and evolution of their strategy.
- Support end-to-end delivery and tracking of new initiatives.
- Lead their digital experience, covering acquisition, website conversion and customer service.
- Full ownership of the ecommerce platform: setting and delivering the road map for the channel, ensuring it is optimised to drive conversion and revenue.
- Management of the different marketing channels based on the marketing strategy: Email, CRM, SEM and SEO.
- Work closely with the Growth team.
- End to end responsibility for the online trading and marketing calendar including strategy, planning and execution.
- Work closely alongside the Tech, design and data teams to improve and ensure their website complies with industry standards.
- Advising on online budget.
- Ownership of the web analytics suite.
- Have full end-to-end ecommerce expertise, offline activation and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast moving team and environment.
- Commercially minded.
- Management experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment.
- Ecommerce experience ideally with a proven track record of achieving sales targets and conversion metrics.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing channels.
- Proven experience in reporting and analysis.
- Understanding of digital tagging methodologies, analytics (Google), re-targeting tools etc.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox