£50000 - £75000 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Ecommerce Manager - Amazon Specialist - Managing Consultancy - £50,000 - £70,000 + benefits.
I am working with a world class management consultancy firm who are looking for a Senior Manager - Ecommerce + Amazon to join their company. The consultancy is designed to build client capability through a comprehensive approach to helping companies make the best marketing investments. This is an excellent opportunity to join some of the most talented people in the industry.
- The Senior Manager, Digital Commerce delivers growth on marketplaces like Amazon, optimizing both product listing (PDPs) and media as well as evolving the digital commerce strategy and D2C opportunity.
- Identify digital commence growth opportunities for the client and developing a clear strategy on how to deliver those results.
- Experiences will typically range from very focused media mix and optimisation to full transformations across the marketing mix
- Lead small teams (2-3 people)
- Consult clients on the opportunities of digital commerce both on marketplaces as well as Direct to Consumer
- Collaborate with client internal teams, the client's agencies and partners to identify growth opportunities in PDPs and media
- 6-8+ years' experience in ecommerce, digital performance marketing and biddable media
- At least 2 years Amazon Advertising expertise in Search, Sponsored Ads, Amazon DSP
- Amazon on-site optimization: Vendor Central, Seller Central, listings, Product Landing Page optimization
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.