City of London, London
about 1 month ago
My client specialize in addressable TV enabling advertisers to target viewers across multiple on demand, linear and live-streaming TV environments. Being live across 6 markets, they give advertisers the ability to deliver targeted ads to audiences watching TV content across multiple broadcasters and devices.
Being part of the world's largest media buyer and of the leading media investment company, gives them access to unrivalled resources and capabilities and allows them to optimize delivery across the entire addressable TV marketplace.
As Global Senior Product Manager, you will design and build the company's Inventory Management Capabilities. You will collaborate with trading teams and inventory owners across various markets to define and build a scalable solution. You will align stakeholders towards product strategy and drive product development with various teams through ideation to product launches.
You will have:
- Experience in Product Management/Development and creating Products from the ground up
- Working experience in Inventory Management, AdTech and Forecasting
- Good experience of working with agile product management practices and working closely with engineering teams
- Good understanding of tech and data- working with data solutions, cloud computing etc
- Working knowledge of the TV advertising industry/addressable technologies/digital media
Apply now! You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox