€60,000 - €70,000 + benefits
7 months ago
Senior Growth Data Analyst – Marketing Analytics - €60,000 - €70,000 + benefits – Berlin
My client is a global E-commerce leader with a well-known worldwide brand name, with headquarters in the city center of Berlin. They work within a D2C and B2C landscape and are one of Europe’s unicorn businesses with over €350 million in funding. They are looking to grow and expand their marketing analytics departments with a space within the Growth analytics team. The business is looking for an experienced SQL coder and a talented Tableau user with some knowledge in Python. Having an understanding and experience within acquisition marketing data analysis will be useful when applying for this role, as my client are looking for a confident and efficient analyst who can drive the business forward and towards their goals!
- Global Leader.
- Marketing Analytics.
- Competitive Salary.
- Great benefits such as flexible working hours, product discounts, gym membership, hybrid working system (office and home) and more!
- Located in the city center of Berlin.
As a Senior Growth Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Focus on acquisition channel performance.
- Working closely with consumer-based data.
- Collaborating with Junior Analysts to help guide and develop their skills.
- Coding in SQL.
- Using Tableau to visualize Data analyzed.
- Focus on acquisition marketing, with close communication with the Growth Marketing Team.
- 4+ Years working in Marketing Analytics.
- Experienced and confident SQL coder.
- Has experience with Tableau or similar visualization tools.
- Worked closely with consumer-based data.
- Experienced working with acquisition marketing to acquire new customers.
You can apply for this role of Senior Growth Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
+44 20 7131 0219
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox