City of London
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum + + excellent bens
RM - 11728_1596471432
over 1 year ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly innovative organisation. A SaaS platform helping YouTube content creators use the music they love. Provide music from record labels for licensing into YouTube videos, recognising the creators contribution through driving their ad revenue. It's an exciting time for the business and the need to tell a wider audience is pressing.
To help deliver these plans we are looking for a commercially minded Senior Growth Marketing Manager.
This is a pivotal role reporting to the Commercial Director and will be part of Senior Leadership Team. As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will contribute to the overall marketing strategy and will have full responsibility for the delivery and impact of our marketing campaigns.
You will also directly manage the Content Marketing and Social Media Manager to drive their and your results. Success will bring reward, boundless potential for future personal development and satisfaction as we grow together.
- Working closely with the Commercial Director setting marketing strategy to ensure visibility and revenue are achieved in tandem
- Focussing on objectives and key results to deliver against forecasts
- Responsible for setting up the strategy for growth marketing plans worldwide through major digital platforms (Google, FB, Insta, TW, Snap etc).
- Drive the creative implementation of agreed strategy through campaign development
- Responsible for all creating and executing marketing campaign activity including brand ambassadors and partnerships.
- Managing and iterating affiliate schemes.
- Strong experience in a senior growth/performance marketing role in B2B / B2C ecommerce or relevant services industry ideally in a start-up scenario
- Experience of the SaaS sector would be a plus
- Proven track record managing an ROI model
- Strong background in managing ambassador campaigns
- Strong background in Paid Ads and Paid Social
- Wide ranging understanding of the digital landscape in media and entertainment
- Strong insight into relevant trends and user behaviour
- Strong and well-established network of service support professionals
- A positive outlook with a restless desire to innovate and improve in order to achieve success
- Confident and passionate management style with great communication and leadership skills
- Ability to flip effortlessly between strategic mindset and hands on mentality
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Manager - Marketing & Analytics
0203 763 2020 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.