City of London, London
£60000 - £72000 per annum
about 1 month ago
To meet the fast-growing needs of the modern enterprise, the company believe it is imperative to provide best-in-class professional services to make a successful leap to the cloud. Digital Transformation is on the mind of every forward-thinking organisation and the company are seeking to hire a Senior Implementation Consultant and help them to fundamentally change the way industries and organisations collaborate on content.
As Senior Implementation Consultant,
- You will build collaborative relationships with a variety of customer bases transcending industries and organisations within.
- You manage a portfolio of primarily large-scale deployments for strategic customers from pre to post-sales.
- You work closely with our customer's implementation teams and others to identify sophisticated content use-cases.
- You have a direct and ongoing conversation with our Product SMEs to continually influence the road-map of our product and development of new features to keep exceeding customer's expectations!
- You are a customer advocate and are motivated by helping others succeed.
- You listen well, ask questions, and translate business needs into something that you can execute against.
- You build trusting relationships and can lead customers in their digital transformation, challenging their assumptions about their strategy and industry.
- You are comfortable being the liaison between multiple distinct teams that have competing priorities.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox