£50000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
6 months ago
Senior Implementation Consultant - Legal/Finance Tech Start-Up - £50,000-70,000 base plus bonus, stock and benefits!
My client is a new start-up here in London who are newly funded and looking to continue their rapid growth and development of their product!
Their tech is a SaaS based product which allows their clients to manage their finance and legal teams and streamline a lot of their work processes. It's a very innovative product, which they have seen great success from and lead them to working with some huge names in the industry already!
They have grown now to over 30 people in the past couple years but are projecting to double that this year with this position being their most senior in the Implementation team. You will be taking over Enterprise onboarding and implementation from then on within the team with 30-60 projects on average for some impressive brands.
They need someone who has experience with end to end implementation and who has experience managing multiple projects at any one time. Commercial and start-up experience is a big plus.
As a Senior Implementation Consultant, you will:
- Work with clients to understand their needs on the platform, and provide solutions to set it up as best to that
- Act as the technical expert on the platform for your clients
- Set up and onboard clients onto the tech platform, assessing their ongoing needs for any more implementation needs
- Work with clients to troubleshoot any issues on the platform
- Create and define training programmes for your tech
- Work closely with the Sales team when needed for prospective clients joining the tech platform n the pre sales process
- You will have 2-7 years' experience in an Implementation/Digital Project Management or Onboarding role.
- You will ideally have some experience working with a SaaS start-up
- You will have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics
- You ideally have a knowledge of API's
- You have experience working with large, Enterprise clients.
- You have experience managing multiple projects at any one time (4 clients onboarding a month on average)
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have some strong client-facing experience
- Health Insurance
- Profit share scheme.
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Pension Plan
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.