Senior Insight Analyst - Ecommerce - London (2 days per week) -£55,000 + benefits & incentives
This is an excellent opportunity to working for heritage retailer who have transformed themselves into an ecommerce powerhouse, specialising in a wide range of product categories from fashion, beauty, home, tech and more!
The business boast an incredible success story and have grown from strength to strength in the past couple of years aand are now investing heavily into upgrading their data function.
This role is to come in as an analytics and insights expert to take a lead role and support the Head of Analytics in leveraging vast amounts of data on marketing, sales and business data to facilitate company growth.
- Work for a famed ecommerce business who have made huge strides in their digital transformation
- Lead on all company analytics projects and deliver tangible change to a global business
- Work with a vast amount of data across different brands to deliver best in class analytics and insights
- Plenty of flexible working (typically 2 days per week)
- Provide strategic analysis, business modeling, and reporting to top executives on commercial performance, trends, and future directions.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to improve decision-making through forecasts, process enhancements, and analytics.
- Be a senior member of the team and help with the development of junior analysts
- Extensive background in analytics from a digital/retail/commercial business
- Advanced skills in SQL and visualisation tools is essential
- 4+ years experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Senior Consultant- Data, Analytics & Insights
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.