City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Insights Analyst- Leading Ad Tech Vendor -( £50,000)
Unique role as a Senior Insights Analyst at a leading Ad-Tech company who are a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, allowing media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behaviour and make business decisions.
You will be working with your colleagues across the data services team, the commercial/client team and clients themselves with the aim of helping leading brands optimise their advertising operations and audience targeting.
-Work with the likes of Pepsi, Publicis and leading Tech companies across the Media/Marketing space
-Public listed company with exciting future plans and over 1000 employees across the globe
- Validate proprietary data with external sources; understand similarities and explain differences
- Intelligently compare our products to our competitors and draw distinctions
- Analysis of media data that is digitally measure from their unique software product
- Conduct product analysis on how the proprietary tools can be optimised to give clients the best solution
- Play a key role in presenting insights to clients and shaping their advertising strategy
- Work very collaboratively with team members on different projects
- 3+ years experience within Data & Insights
- Strong proficiency with Excel and visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBi, GDS, etc)
- Ideally from a client facing background but not essential
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox