Up to £35000.00 per annum + private healthcare, pension
about 1 month ago
Senior Insight Executive
Senior Insight Executive - Media Agency - London - £35,000 + flexible working, private healthcare & great pension scheme
Amazing opportunity to join a high performing, rapidly expanding insights department!
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their careers within media research!
Work on a huge variety of research & insights projects which is truly unparalleled!
Join an award-winning, full-service media agency who have a reputation for producing high-quality and innovative work.
- Join a globally leading media agency, who are working with some of the most attractive household names in the world!
- Get support and the ability to grow by working directly with the teams Insight Director on a daily basis
- Become an expert in bespoke quantitative & qualitative research & insight methodologies and approaches
- £35k + great benefit package, flexible working, and amazing London campus
As the Senior Insight Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing simple surveys & complex questionnaires
- Supporting on campaign evaluation
- Play a pivotal role in carrying out creative testing projects
- Work with the wider team to analyse and interpret several data sets to ensure that key insights and stories are drawn out
- Understand what makes consumers tick
- Experience working within a media/market research role
- Experience working on quantitative & qualitative research projects throughout all stages from design right through to client debrief
- Good project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
You can apply for this role of Senior Insight Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.