£400 - £500 per day
4 months ago
Senior Loyalty Manager (CRM/Affiliates)
Duration: 6 months
London - Victoria (1-2 days a week)
Are you looking to work for one of the leading household brands in the UK? My client is looking for a Senior Data Manager to work on customer retention and company growth. This includes overseeing planning and delivery of the membership division of the company.
You will need to have management experience as well as a passion for nurturing and growing teams. You will have a data driven and growth mindset whilst also being passionate about creating memorable customer experiences.
- Customer Retention and Growth
- Working in partnership with CRM and Loyalty counterparts
- Leading the team to identify data trends and customer insights
- Working closely with the Analytics team to deliver regular analysis, diagnosis and KPI reporting of activity
- Working effectively with internal and external agencies
- Responsible for budgeting tracking in order to maximize ROIs and customer KPIs
- Deliver advise on CRM and data-driven marketing
- Experience of managing a loyalty / membership program
- Experience with analytics platforms; GA, Looker and Adobe
- Successful management of multiple stakeholders
- Agency / supplier management experience
(For the full Job Description, please send your CV )
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role***
You can apply for this role of Data Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.