City of London, London
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Commercial Insights Manager - Leading Publisher - 70k
This is brand new role at one of UK's leading publishers, they boast some iconic brands and deliver quality, accurate and real time content/news across the country. You will be needed to support the development and growth of the Publisher's advertising revenue which is still the primary revenue stream for the business. You will take a proactive approach by providing insight and recommendations from our data and BI tools to drive commercial decisions, revenue and yield.
- Opportunity to grow out your own team
- Deliver insights to senior internal stakeholders and C-level executives across the business
- Plenty of data! Over 110 unique monthly visitors to their digital platforms
- Driving insights and analytics to help commercial leaders better understand vendor and agency behaviour across direct and programmatic channels
- Undertake audience analysis, reporting and insight across our owned and operated websites
- Be responsible for the company's first party data strategy, reader revenues through subscription marketing and CRM, data privacy and customer success.
- Collaborating with the business stakeholders on business performance optimisation, product launches, training and adoption of tools
- Good proficiency with Dashboarding/visualisation tools (PowerBi, Tableau, GDS, etc)
- 5+ years experience across similar Insights roles
- Great stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.