£60000 - £70000 per annum + plus 40% bonus
15 days ago
KXS - DCS_1633421831
Senior Manager, Customer Success - Visual Commerce SaaS
£60,000 - £70,000 plus 40% Bonus
This visual commerce platform automatically delivers personalized & shoppable social and
marketing content to the right customer at the key moment - giving shoppers the confidence to
purchase. They are a revolutionary platform based on AI & Machine Learning and are already working with huge brands across EMEA like O2 and Lenovo!
They are looking for a highly motivated, skilful and commercial Customer & Partner Success Manager to take a leading role in looking after their existing European customers and growing partner base. This includes finding new agency partners through networking, onboarding new brands and partners, ensuring they are highly satisfied with the platform & renewing, growth through cross sell and upsell and developing scalable processes ready for growth.
As Senior Manager of Customer Success, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customers (brands) and agency partners
- Develop an ideal partner persona and grow the agency partner base in Europe
- Onboarding new customers and partners onto the Platform
- Help create a scalable onboarding model for both partners and clients ready for growth
- Document, ID & capture customer requirements and liaise with the Product & Delivery team to ensure successful delivery
- Understand partner business models to encourage mutual growth
- Conduct quarterly review meetings with customers, delivering data driven insights that optimise the value for customers
- Proactively monitor and report on customer health
- Managing customer renewals
- Create effective account plans to meet / exceed up-sell & renewal targets
- Work closely with business development to successfully close upsell & cross sell opportunities
- 5+ years' experience in Account Management or Customer Success
- Demonstrable commercial acumen with a consultative, "customer first" mentality
- Sound understanding of technology fundamentals related to customer data, digital content & digital channels
- Ability to project manage
- SaaS or Enterprise software experience preferred
- Confident in delivering presentations and training
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Proven ability to work independently, be self-motivated and driven towards success
- Highly organized & proactive; able to juggle multiple projects / tasks simultaneously
- Excellent Customer communications both written and verbal
You can apply for this role of Senior Manager, Customer Success now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox