City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
5 months ago
Senior Manager, Publisher Client Service - Media Owner - London - £50,000 - £60,000
My client is a well-established ad tech business focused on fitting creativity seamlessly into media experiences across all digital display platforms. Their tech is diverse and is incorporated by publishers who want greater monetarization, advertisers who strive for better performance and consumers who want the best ad experience.
They have won countless awards for both their digital achievements, as well as outstanding business culture. If you're looking to be part of a growing business, who are well known across all verticals of the industry and offer countless opportunities for growth and progression. This is the business for you!
- Company paid medical, dental and vision plans
- Headspace subscription and a mental health day each month
- Bootcamp and yoga classes
- Endless progression routes
As a Senior Manager, Publisher Client Service, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Supply team to drive adoption and enable success for key strategic publishing partners
- Understand publisher's business objectives and provide consultative, intelligent solutions that unlock revenue opportunities
- Develop trusted partnerships across Publisher Ad Operations, Sales, and Programmatic teams to develop strategy, process, and tactics that deliver positive outcomes
- Be a platform expert
- Collaborate with the Solutions, Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to push solutions and deliver results for publisher clients
- 5 years' experience preferably in Ad Tech for an SSP, Ad Exchange / Network, Ad Tech provider or Publisher
- 2 years with SSP Programmatic experience
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong customer service skills, comfortable working directly with clients and partners as well as internal departments
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments
You can apply for this role of Senior Manager for Publisher Client Service now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.