City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum
21 days ago
Senior Marketing Data Analyst - B2C Tech Start-up - London
An incredible new opportunity for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join one of the world's fastest growing social media platforms! This is a really exciting time for the business as they have amassed more than half a billion users in the space of two years and are considered as one of the world's most valued start-ups. Based in Central London and offering an unrivalled flexible working culture, this is an opportunity not to be missed by anyone passionate about digital!
This is a newly created position and will play a key role in:
- Developing key digital frameworks, media modelling, reporting maps
- Setting up automated reports to enable wider business to monitor KPIs
- Synthesise and communicate complex concepts and analyses to understand and visualise results
- Conducting surveys to help better understand consumer attitude, opinions and behaviours
- Combine learnings from all data sources and present back to key stakeholders
- Take a lead role in all thing marketing analytics and build out the team
- Degree in numerical field
- 10 years' experience in a marketing environment
- Expert knowledge in SQL and Python or R
- Expert hands-on experience with web analytics tools - (Google or Adobe stack)
- Exemplary communication and data visualisation skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox