£50000 - £51000 per annum
17 days ago
Senior Marketing Manager
£50k pro rata - 3 month FTC
London / Remote (must have the RTW in the UK)
Are you looking to work for a world-famous publishing house? Perhaps you have a penchant for marketing and want to try your hand at something new? May the thought of marketing to drive sales and increased subscriptions gets you out of bed in the morning? Then, this would be the role for you!
- You will be managing a team of 5 marketeers, you will be managing their training requirements and performance management
- You will monitor CPC's, sales and media spend across all performance channels ensuring they are within the CPA targets
- You will lead the omni channel campaign message, branding and execution for all brands across all marketing channels. I.e., Email, Search, display, web agents, affiliates, brand sites, page ads, inserts, direct mail, telemarketing, partnerships and other
- Work with the design team/ external agencies to brief innovative creative for marketing campaigns to support memberships and subscriptions
- Lead the content marketing calendar and promotional activities throughout the year identifying new opportunities for campaign creation
- Experience managing 3 direct reports
- Experience within Publishing (Agency side also acceptable)
- Ability to commute into the office 1-2 days a week
- Right to work in the UK is mandatory
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK***
You can apply for this role of Senior Marketing Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox