City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
9 months ago
I am currently looking for a Russian Senior Marketing Manager to join one of the most exciting and fast-growing travel / culture company. They are in one of the most exciting time growing steps into Europe and they are looking for the best all-rounded marketing talent to help them make the impact in the market. As Senior Marketing Manager Russia, you will be a pivotal role in their success in Europe - particularly for your focus market, Russia. You will be trusted to build both the brand and the team in the market for growth and success.
- Develop both online and offline go-to-market strategy and marketing calendar for local outbound market
- Define, test and optimise the core messaging and position of the company in the market
- Effectively leverage all marketing channels and potential agencies to execute local initiatives and drive results
- Effectively align with internal stakeholders (e.g. management, brand marketing, data and analytics teams etc) on business objectives and directions
- Systematically gather local market intelligence and consumer insights and develop feedback mechanism to turn insights into action plans
- Experience in Marketing across the Russian market
- A strong track record in consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL.
- Team management experience is required
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude.
- Experience in mobile app traffic acquisition a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.