City of London, London
about 1 month ago
Senior Marketing Manager-website - Marketing - London - 65k
My client are one of the most respected and globally significant PR & communications firms, who partners with different businesses to effectively promote their brands They are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager-website to build the company's reputation by developing the data strategy.
* Lead B2B website projects
* Work closely with international stakeholders
* Work with teams globally
As the CRM Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Lead company's B2B website projects to drive awareness and foster new business opportunities
* Manage agency partners in website development and SEO
* Train a global team of website managers on best practices in website management
* have 5 years experience in managing websites and content management systems
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience with Drupal/ HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
* Strong awareness in website development trends and marketing technology
You can apply for this role of Senior Marketing Manager- websites now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox