Senior Consultant/Client Director, NYC - Leading Marketing & Advertising Consultancy - $200,000-225,000 base + Company Bonus
About the business
My client are a global, multi award-winning Management Consultancy specializing in Media and Advertising who partner with the world's leading and most ambitious brands. They hire some of the world's best marketers and consultants to partner with brands and improve the results they get from their Marketing campaigns.
This is an opportunity to join their Consulting team and move to a more strategic position in Marketing, working directly with Marketing leaders at some of the worlds leading brands.
Your role will be to manage a team and analyse your client's digital campaigns to look for areas of improvement and then directly report that back. A unique opportunity to move away from the Agency side and to an area where your work is really valued and makes a big different to your clients marketing objectives.
It's a fantastic time to be joining the business at a critical stage of growth with multiple hires planned for this year. You'll also be helping to define the direction of the US business, reporting directly into the Head of Department in the US and will be responsible for a team based around the world of analysts.
They are ideally looking for someone from an Agency or Consultancy who is a Digital expert, worked with major clients and has some management experience and looking for something bigger as their next step.
2 days a week in their Manhattan Office.
As a Senior Consultant, you will:
- Conduct Digital audits/reviews for your clients using their proprietary framework
- Identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities from the platform audits and produce compelling report and insights with your deam
- Manage and develop the members of your team based in the US and Europe and be responsible for growing that team as the company grows!
- Present your findings to other senior internal stakeholders and to clients, as required
- Liaise and align your findings with agency programmatic teams to ensure fair and robust assessments
- Summarize opportunities and provide actionable recommendations on how to improve programmatic activity
- Listen to client challenges and amend current frameworks to suit specific needs
- Liaise with the Project Lead/Sponsor to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions (where appropriate)
- Continuing to keep up to date with the latest Digital trends to ensure that your knowledge and expertise continues to be at the forefront of Digital
- Competently controlling your work/schedule to prioritize and deliver against internal and client-facing responsibilities
- You will have at least 12 years' experience in the Digital space, with at least the majority being at leading Media Agencies or Digital Consultancies.
- You will have at least 5 years' experience in a manager or mentorship role
- You have experience working with major clients, and leading technologies in the space.
- You have considerable client facing and leadership experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: effectively communicating, building rapport and relating to others at all levels.
- To be a team player with the ability to motivate colleagues and work with different personalities.
- Ideally some Google Qualifications
- Manhattan based office
- Health and Dental cover
- 20 days PTO + 10 public holidays
- Bonus Scheme based on personal and company performance
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
VP North America
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.