City of London
£50,000 - £70,000 per annum + negotiable
about 2 months ago
My client is one of the Big Four technology companies in the world seeking a Senior Media Manager, with extensive cross-channel planning experience and with particular knowledge of France media landscape.
- Manage multi-channel media plans (TV, Digital, Radio, Print, OOH, Cinema), across a range of varied product categories - from potential new device launches to retail sales events
- Monitor campaign performance and report back results to wider team and stakeholders.
- Develop and present recommendations, evaluations, POVs and media analyses to relevant stakeholders.
- Build trustworthy relationships with internal business teams, agency partners, research department, and finance teams.
- Meet with sales representatives to stay up to date on the latest opportunities in the world of media to help drive innovation in channel mix and execution.
- Ensure smooth running of the business through strong coordination with wider media team and global colleagues - aligning and sharing plans and accurate tracking of budgets
- Have extensive experience of media planning in France and deep understanding of FR media landscape.
- English language skills required (business fluent).
- Have a strong understanding of digital media (including social).
- Highly detail-oriented, have excellent organisational skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivation, flexibility and an impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Word
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Performance
0203 728 2977 | 07701 305 156
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.