Manchester, Greater Manchester
over 1 year ago
Senior Medical Writer - Manchester
Salary -£35,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Based in Manchester, this award-winning communications agency works across some of the most exciting clients within science & pharmaceuticals.
They are passionate about scientific storytelling and creating engaging content that educates audiences globally.
This business is all about people - and they have created an incredible atmosphere in the office where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas.
With incredible training & progression opportunities, alongside flexible working options and working with some talented people - this could be the next role for you.
Execute the day to day workload across several client accounts, including:
- Researching & writing medical content for clients in the scientific filed
- Liaising with industry experts to execute content & strategy
- Represent the team at client meetings
- Working collaboratively with Directors & Editors to ensure all content is precise & well presented
- Educated to Degree level in a scientific field
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a medical writer
- Must have experience within creative communications
- Ability to take complex information & make it engaging across diverse audiences
- Able to handle multiple different projects & deadlines
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant- PR Agencies - North
0161 5075 024
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in PR so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.