Brighton, East Sussex
£28,000 - £35,000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
22 days ago
I am excited to bring to the market a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Paid Media Executive to join a multi -award winning agency based in Brighton. Renowned for their unique business model and approach to marketing, it is no surprise that this integrated digital agency boasts a long list of well-known big household brands as their clients.
Following a successful year in revenue during 2020, this agency is growing at great speed, making it the perfect time for an ambitious individual to join.
As the Senior Paid Media Executive, you will report to the Paid Media Manager and will support the planning and the delivery of campaigns for clients within your portfolio. This is a hands-on role where you will be building and optimising campaigns across multiple platforms including Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and also Google Display Network. You will be analysing performance and delivering insightful reporting against forecasting and media strategies.
- Account builds
- Account management
- Planning & reporting
- Team Management
- Supporting with new business
- At least 2 years' experience in digital marketing campaign management
- Experience being the lead on media campaigns
- Passed the following exams: AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advertising,Shopping Advertising, Display advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Advertising and Google Analytics
- An in-depth knowledge and experience in running campaigns across Google and Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager, with high performance
- A strong understanding of bid/budget management strategy
- A strong understanding of attribution models and the ability to guide clients on what works best for them as a business.
- Comfortable using Google Ads Editor
- Ability to analyse campaign performance and key on-site metrics using Google Analytics
- The ability to deliver insightful analysis that drives improved performance
- A history of supporting and helping grow revenue with upsells or new business, when the time has been right for the client
- Excellent MS office skills: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (e.g. complex formulae and Pivot Tables)
- An understanding of wider marketing principles: understanding user journeys and how to influence them through paid campaigns, implementing effective marketing messaging at all stages of the funnel
- Ability to adapt quickly to ever-changing technologies and environment
- Excellent communicator, able to speak with authority to clients and colleagues alike.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Executive Consultant - Performance
0203 869 2067 | 07547 809 618
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox