New York City
6 months ago
My client is one of the biggest nutritional companies globally! They have dominated the fitness retailer industry since 2006 with products in supermarkets and health retailers. They are looking to take everything in house and build a strong marketing team for the future. They need someone from a Quantitative background to support the performance team with Data Insights and science based decision to enhance their marketing strategies. The focus of the role is in their top brand called MuscleTech!
The great thing about this company and this opportunity is that you will gain responsibility and exposure very quickly as they need the support. If you are looking to own a strategy and build a brand this would be a great option!
- You will be operational and strategic supporting Paid Media Campaigns and the Head of Data Science and Insights.
- Identify growth opportunities, monitor performance and ensure efficiency
- Focus on consumer and how best to engage the audience
- Work together with internal team members on improving the overall way of working, structure and scalability of projects and working processes
- Work closely with you Senior Manager to achieve client’s goals
- 2-5 years’ experience in Paid Marketing Analytics - within an ecommerce and retail environment is a plus but not essential
- High affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills, paired with the ability to find creative solutions, as well as a high level of initiative and reliability
- Ambitious and innovative mindset
- Strong knowledge of Paid Media bidding tools and Excel for analytical purposes
- Fluent English (reading and Writing)
- Able to work in the USA without a VISA
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Managing Consultant – Digital Marketing, Europe & North America
0203 869 2033
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.