City of London, London
£28000.00 - £30000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
27 days ago
Senior Paid Search Account Executive - £30,000 - London
An exciting opportunity for an individual developing their Paid Search career, to work on a large and important client within the agency.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the Search Team Account Director with search insights, tests and innovation.
- Share learnings and best practice with the wider search community.
External and Internal Communication
- Day-to-day communication (such as weekly calls and meetings) with the clients, media owners and internal teams (such as the client planning teams) with the guidance of the Search Team Account Director.
Search Experience and Knowledge
- In-depth paid search specialist experience
- Strong direct response experience i.e. working towards strict targets
- Up to date with Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising developments
- Knows how to create, work to, and forecast accurate media plans, even when targets may change
- A keen interest in understanding other media lines and how it works in conjunction
- Able to meticulously follow processes, from budget management to brief responses
Technology and Systems
- Knowledge of systems such as the Google Marketing Platform (SA360 in particular)
- Savvy user of automated account management systems and processes (such as ad copy changes, bid management, reporting)
- Responsible for the accurate booking and reconciliation of activity using Prisma.
You can apply for this role of Senior Paid Search Account Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox