6 months ago
Paid Search Senior Account Executive
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas.
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly. The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
The Senior Media Activation Executive is responsible for the execution of biddable media activity, building strong platform knowledge & supplier relationships to begin to autonomously deliver flawless testing and media plans, optimisation, and analysis.
- Effectively manage your designated search and biddable display campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance
- Ensure that wider client or team deliverables (such as performance commentary, weekly reporting, and innovation) are prepared, working with other team members on delivery of this information, and ensuring quality of output is maintained
- Take ownership of some elements of the testing plans of your clients and suggest new ideas for testing, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
- Grow your knowledge of paid search platforms such that you attain a detailed knowledge in all search and biddable media practices within the first 12 months in role
- Interact effectively within your client team, and with the client & suppliers within your specific area of expertise, building solid external working relationships and establishing rapport
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for innovation, and the development of both ideas and solutions here (in particular relating to Biddable processes, tech, systems, and/or platform development)
- Conduct performance analysis, internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development
- Manage your own time and tasks on a day to day and week to week basis with some guidance from your line manager
- Oversee, as appropriate, the performance of more junior team members ensuring that you are checking their work and advising them on the correct course of action
- Gain a more detailed understanding of the client's business over time and keep up to date with latest Industry news and be pro-active in spotting trends, product releases, and other opportunities which could enhance our activity
- Likely to have at least 1-2 years experience working on biddable platforms and with reservation buying, or have commensurate experience in digital roles working with other Account Executives / Account Managers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all platforms
- Expert organisational skills, great attention to detail
- Ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns
- Excellent client relationship and management skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Ability to lead and motivate team members in a positive light
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Experience with planning and running PPC campaigns
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc)
- Google AdWords Certification
- Experience with Search Ads 360
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with planning and running e-commerce Campaigns on Amazon or Google Shopping
can apply for the role of Senior Paid Search Account Executive role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.