City of London, London
£30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits.
about 1 year ago
Paid Social Senior Executive - Global Digital Performance Agency
Salary up to 30,000 (plus bonus paid quarterly).
A fantastic opportunity to join a next generation digital performance agency with offices across Europe, USA and Asia. Since setting up in 2017, this agency has had significant growth and manage over £1 Billion Dollars of ad spend across Search, Social, Programmatic, Native, Display and Email for some of the world's biggest names in Finance, Entertainment, Technology and Leisure.
Paid Social Account Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, manage and execute large-scale paid ads experience on Facebook/Instagram and Google campaigns - Google Adwords will include all their products such as Youtube, GDN, Gmail and Search.
- Implement best practice optimisation processes to client accounts to ensure maximum potential is reached in client performance for results and budget delivery.
- Drive new ideas and execution to improve performance of social and Google campaigns including account structure, bid strategy, creative, ad copy, keyword expansion, audience management landing page optimization
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to maximize performance
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth that will help continue the development of the paid channels
- Love making a difference to campaigns performance.
- 2+ years of Facebook or SEM experience, performance agency experience preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously to meet objectives/key deadlines.
- Experience with website and lead analytics (UTM tagging, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Tableau).
- Google certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Adwords Certifications a plus.
- Outstanding data handling and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Well-organized and flexible; able to move from project to project without delay.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- A passion for Digital Marketing and learning!
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
What they can offer you:
- Exposure to a start-up environment and high profile clients.
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training across multiple platforms.
- Fast progression routes as the company continues to rapidly grow.
- An Excellent Bonus scheme!
- The opportunity to one day build and lead your own team.
- A constantly challenging role.
- A fun, friendly working environment!
You can apply for the role of Paid Social Senior Account Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.