£30000 - £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
6 months ago
Senior Paid Social Executive
About the role:
As Paid Social Exec, you will be responsible for delivering best in class response to briefs, sounds campaign recommendations, in-depth and knowledgeable analyses to your clients across the social landscape. You will work alongside the Paid Social Manager, to aid holistic cross-channel paid social strategies and feed into new business.
You are responsible for knowledge sharing to junior members of the team (Social Exec / Assistant ), this includes quality checks on their work, training sessions and briefing sessions to ensure they are performing to the best of their ability.
As a Paid Social Exec, you are expected to be knowledgeable across Social Platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
Working across multiple clients your day to day will be to:
- Lead the day-to-day activation within social platforms for your respective client set:
- Responding to client briefs, and defining the campaign strategy and approach through detailed responses to briefs
- Ensure timely and high-quality campaign set-ups, including quality checks of junior members of the team
- Provide regular reporting, inclusive of detailed insight and recommendation to fuel multi-week and month campaign performance
- Summarise campaign performance and insight through post campaign analysis - in conjunction with your reports
- Knowledge sharing with junior members of the team - by ensuring you're kept abreast of the latest partner updates - including keeping up to date with platform training and certifications
- Grow strong relationships with Media Owners and keep up to date with the latest trends/products updates
- Working alongside the Social Manager define best-in-class campaign operational processes - supporting team workstreams such as automation, taxonomy and outsourcing projects.
- Communicating with clients including leading client meetings where necessary - oversight of regular reporting and campaign status meetings.
- Actively manage upwards to your team director - ensuring feedback on any regular client and team paint points are effectively communicated.
- Continually innovating and developing ideas for test and learn programmes
To apply for the Senior Paid Social Account Executive role, you will have skills and experience in the following:
- Experience in working across Social either in agency or client-side
- Previous experience within media or creative industry
- Client facing experience
- Planning and activation for brand and DR clients
- Previous experience of managing and mentoring junior team members desirable
- Platform activation - campaign set-up and optimisation's
- Strong analytic skills for reporting
- Strong excel skills including the use of pivot tables
- Strong presentation skills
- Confident communicator
- Strong knowledge of all Biddable platforms
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong team player, positive attitude and approach to solving challenges
- Social - Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn
You can apply for this role of Senior Paid Social Account Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.