19 days ago
I have partnered with Joblift, who are one of the most infulencial companies in their industry, and now they're looking to take on a Senior Performance Marketing Manager based in Berlin!
If you are wanting to progress your career and take on new challenges, why waste time? Apply to our Senior Performance Marketing Manager role now!
- Management of our SEM, GDN, RTB accounts across the globe to achieve growth targets
- Set up, optimization, tracking and automation of our campaign strategy
- Drive of innovation by continuous testing
- Sourcing, aggregation and visualization of campaign data for reporting
- Management of 7-digit budget
- Involvement in marketing automation tools to ensure that processes can be standardized and rolled out across all markets
- Identification and implementation of new channels to our digital marketing mix and ensuring we are using the latest optimization possibilities
- Participation in the ideation of the A/B testing experiments, conversion optimization process and new landing pages creation
- Creation of a top class performance marketing team by bringing forward your own ideas
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing
- Previous experience with Display ads on the Google Display Network (GDN)
- Completed studies with a marketing, business, economic focus or commercial apprenticeship
- English and German skills on a fluent/C2 level
- A understanding for Adwords Scripts or basic coding skills
- An extremely organized and detail oriented mentality
- Excellent communication skills to work with all hierarchy levels
- Outstanding analytical skills and like to work with numbers
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- An understanding of Real Time Bidding (RTB) using Google Doubleclick or Native Advertising experience would be a plus
- Direct exposure to product development, business management and strategy
- Cutting-edge technology stack
- Regular coaching and feedback sessions to help you grow and develop in your role
- An international and fast-paced working environment based on our core values; ownership & accountability, eagerness & curiosity, as well as entrepreneurship
- A very transparent information policy with flat hierarchies that value the individual
- An energetic team of passionate and skilled people with fast decision-making procedures
You can apply for this Senior Performance Marketing Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2033
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox