£33000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic independent agency, based in amazing offices in the heart of Shoreditch, who plan and buy across all media for clients predominantly across the charity and education sectors. They are outgoing, sociable and friendly, and are looking for someone with a similar outlook to join their integrated team of specialists. They offer exceptional benefits and training for employees of all levels and are planning on pitching for some exciting new business later this year that this person can definitely get involved with!
- Constructing accurate and fit for purpose cross-media plans that contain up-to-date information, and are accurate both in terms of construction and buyable prices.
- Create buying objectives for clients and ensure pricing paid is consistent. During delivery you will ensure accurate reporting and keep all parties informed of delivery/results/optimisation.
- Acting as a day-to-day point contact for clients, keeping them up to date regarding the planning and response to brief process, and the health and status of live campaigns.
- Management of more junior team members, especially grads.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments across the media landscape - keeping clients informed of these.
- You will ideally have 2 or 3 years' experience in a similar role in a media agency, ideally with a good understanding of digital media, with a focus on paid social.
- You will be highly personable and comfortable working closely with and presenting to clients and internal stakeholders and leading in meetings.
- You will ideally be interested in the charity and education industries.
- You will have a high attention to detail and maintain accuracy whilst managing several projects simultaneously.
- You will be a team player who enjoys a sociable environment.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox