City of London, London
£45000 - £46000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
4 months ago
PPC Senior Account Manager - Luxury Fashion - London - £46,000
My client is a global Award Winning Performance Marketing Agency operating across 25 markets. As a business they create unique data, technology and media solutions that enable faster and smarter problem solving for clients within the luxury market including fashion and travel.
This is a progressive agency offering amazing development opportunities and benefits including onsite fitness classes, flexible working, couching sessions and a day off on your birthday.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a PPC expert ready to take a step up into a Senior Account Manager role. As the Senior PPC Account Manager, you will be leading the DR activity for a large brand in the luxury retail market.
As the PPC Senior Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Manage large budgets and DR campaigns across several EMEA markets.
- Lead the client relationship
- Lead and inspire your team.
- Work closely with the AD and support on strategy.
- Support with New Business Pitching.
- Innovative and highly motivated senior PPC professional with strong technical/IT skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Innate ability to take ownership of an account strategy.
- Experience using SA360 is desirable.
- Experience working with retail / fashion clients is desirable.
You can apply for this role of PPC Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.