City of London, London
£26000 - £28000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
about 1 month ago
Senior PPC Executive - Data and Marketing Consultancy.
My client is a data and marketing consultancy based in London for the retail, travel and ecommerce industries. They are a growth partner to over 100 brands, employing over 80 people in their London Team. This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual with exposure to PPC looking to develop their career and work with some of the biggest brands in the retail/ shopping sector.
The role of the Senior PPC Executive will work within the Performance team and will be responsible for daily bid management and optimisation of paid campaigns across all search, shopping platforms.
Daily tasks will include:
- Conduct research (industry, client, competitive, etc.) and provide regular communication to clients (written and verbal)
- Perform frequent data manipulation and interpretation exercises within Excel including the ability to use formulas, functions, and pivot tables
- Self-manage execution of activities against deadlines across multiple work-streams
- Complete activities according to best practices, standard operating procedures, and team member guidance, consistently meeting quality standards, utilizing ethical approach and striving to add value in each activity
- Responsible for ensuring successful campaigns, managing bids and budget
- Optimise all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
- Run SQR's on a weekly basis
- Ensure budget pacing is in line with client expectations
- Review and test copy on a monthly basis
- Run Google AdWords experiments and report on findings
- Weekly reporting and account analysis.
- Implementation of automation within the account to ensure bids, audiences, product feeds and account structures are delivering to the optimum outcome.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media
To be successful for the Senior PPC Account Executive role you will have the following experience:
- Experience working within Paid Search
- Used to working with large data sets and utilising audiences, analytics and demographic profiling to inform and enrich search strategies.
- Understanding of the interplay between search and social.
- Retail client experience preferred (not essential)
- High level of analytics skills - used to working with both customer and similar audiences.
- Google Partner Qualifications for Search.
You can apply for the role of Senior PPC Account Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox